IMPERIAL JEDI'S

Hello hello to all of you!

Go down

Hello hello to all of you! Empty Hello hello to all of you!

Post by pascat on Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:46 am

So, I'm sorta new, growing slowly... too slowly Sad I don't remmeber this game being so slow before... So anyway! I'm intending to become one of the most powerful space empires and one does not build an empire aline! So here I am, with IMPERIAL to kick ass and chew bubblegum... though I'm all outta gum!

pascat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hello hello to all of you! Empty Re: Hello hello to all of you!

Post by Kazakdum on Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:23 am

Hello to you i used to play like 2 years ago. trying to get going..... slow start been on for an hour. isnt metal a pain when you start.

Kazakdum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cryobot on Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:02 pm

Hey im a new member to IMPERIAL JEDI ive played in the beta in uni 42 and andromeda for about 2 years each and capella for a year , never had a fleet taken off me that wasnt a moonshot Razz , would like to make few friends with experienced fleeters As all my old crew have abandoned the game for the real world lol, im aiming on getting a nice fleet together early days as of yet still 1800 jumping but bounce i know one thing for sure to be the best we got to use the FORCE Neutral , pm me in game anytime bout anything does be boring some nights clicking through santa

cryobot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum